Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Pics and Videos

Not much new to report here at the Hetrick house, but I thought I'd share some random pics and videos from the past few weeks.


A day at the park:



Addy loves going to the park and now that she can walk and the weather is getting warmer, I have a feeling the park will be seeing a lot more of us in the coming weeks.


Spring has sprung!
This picture was taken on March 1st and our daffodils were in full bloom.  Not much of a winter this year, and that's how I like it!

A few days later I decided to see what would happen if I let Addy "feed herself" her cereal.  Ummm, not sure how much actually got in her mouth, but she gets the concept, she tried hard, and most importantly, she loved it!



Here is a little video of the self feeding attempt:


Then a few days ago we were headed to Brigs for breakfast and I had to snap a "quick" photo of Addy in her adorable hat.  "Quick" is in quotes because this process took a solid five minutes since she refused to keep her hat on her head for any longer than 0.25 seconds at a time.  But eventually, with Daddy's help we got one!

And then two more random videos that I took within the past few weeks:






So there are some of the random pics and videos from our house the past few weeks.  Addy and I are heading to Florida on Saturday and we are sooooo excited.  The only thing I am not super excited about is flying with Addy now that she is mobile.  I have a feeling that keeping her in my lap will not be as easy as it once was.  I am trying to make sure that I bring plenty of snacks and distractions.  And if all of that fails, at least the flight is short and I'll never see those people again!  There will be plenty of pics and videos coming from that trip I'm sure.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment