Sunday, August 26, 2012

Baby Shower!

A few weeks ago my friends at work threw Regina and I a combined baby shower to welcome our second babies into the world.  It was such a sweet gesture, especially because we are both pregnant for the second time, and baby showers for Baby #2 are not all that common.  But my friend Sarah, who organized it, said that every baby should be celebrated :)  I am so lucky to have such sweet friends and co-workers!
 
The shower was held at a restaurant in Chapel Hill near work, and we had our own little room up on the second level.  Sarah did such a great job decorating and making it beautiful!
 
 
Gift table


Personalized menu!
 

 
Me and Regina
 

All four of us pregnant PICU peeps :) 
It's funny because these three girls are my closest friends at work and we are all pregnant at the same time and due within 2 months of each other!


Gift time!


They gave me one of the flower arrangements to bring home.  Aren't they gorgeous???
 
I can't believe that Emma will be here in about a month!  Time sure does fly.  Before we know it, this Hetrick house will be a family of five (including Daisy, of course!).  Here's to Baby Emma!


No comments:

Post a Comment