Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had our first outing with Addy today!  A lunch date with our friend Ted.  It was a gorgeous, sunny, 70 degree day in Raleigh in mid-February, so we decided to take advantage of it and get out of the house for awhile.  That's not to say I wasn't nervous.  Would she cry the whole time?  Vomit?  Explode in her diaper?  Mike packed a diaper bag to be sure we'd be prepared if any of the above were to occur.

Here are some pics from the day:


Getting my pretty Valentine's Day dress on


...and my hat


Ok, I'm ready to go!


Are all of these layers really necessary?


Mom, get this dog out of my face!


Yup, we brought Daisy out to lunch too!  Gotta love this weather...sitting outside for lunch on February 14th!


Heading out for a post-lunch stroll around the neighborhood


Mom and daughter dressed in Valentine's Day red


I'm exhausted.  Can I take this dress off now?


Yup, that's Addy mid-spit up.  I was trying to get a close up of the onesie, and instead got a close up of some partially digested milk.  I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this pic!  Good thing we got the dress off in time!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 
Love,
Your favorite wild-eyed girl

P.S.  Good thing Addy was a little angel during our lunch outing, because... that diaper bag that we so carefully packed?  We left it on the dining room table.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, doesn't she just look beautiful in her little Valentine's Day dress (and cardigan!). Can't believe you got that mid-spit up shot!! Glad to see she is still a wild eye-d little girl.

    ReplyDelete