Friday, May 13, 2011

13 Weeks, 5 Generations, and One Road Race!

It's been too long since I've posted, so now I'm getting very behind!  Let's start with her 13 week picture:


During Addy's 13th week we drove home to PA to visit my family.  I ran the Broad Street 10 Miler in Philly with Tina (and we RAN...er jogged, the whole time!  Who knew we had it in us?).  We were also able to visit my great-grandmother in hospice.  That's right.  My great-grandmother, so Addy's great-great grandmother!  My Dad and Grandma came down for the day too, so we were able to get a 5 generation picture.  It's going to be one of those keepsakes that we will treasure forever.


I just wish I had a better camera, because the quality of the picture is pretty grainy.  But it's the best I could get.  Such a neat opportunity to have all of us in the same room at one time!


Addy and mommy in our purple shirts, ready to go see Grandma


She's excited!


Addy and her great-grandpa


Addy and great-grandma


Mike showing Addy to her great-great-grandma!


 Just chillin' in the bed :)


Love this one!  Look at Grandma's expression!


Yup, Daisy came too!  And she was such a good girl :)


Then we went back to Grandpa's house for some dinner.  Note the outfit change to the I Love Grandpa onesie ;)

We spent two nights at Grandma D's house, and before we knew it it was race time, so we headed to Tina and Jay's to get ready for the race and spend two nights there.


Addy is ready for her first pizza party at Grandma D's office!


Family photo at Union Terrace (If you look closely, I believe Daisy is pooping in the background.  Nice Daisy, nice.)


And it's race time!....

Here we come!


The finish line is in sight!


Our cheerleaders!



The whole crew!

Addy does not look impressed, haha!


Time for her shades


"No Mom, I don't need 'em."...


"I prefer the hat.  Penn State proud!!"

So there you have it.  Addy's 13th week was a whirlwind of activity, but we loved every minute of it!

Next up: 14 and 15 weeks.  Then we'll be up to date!  Until then...




1 comment:

  1. Yay! Finally felt like I was there for most of the pics - love the one of her in the hat! Then we had a fun little drive home after that;)

    ReplyDelete