Thursday, July 28, 2011

24 Week Pics

Getting a little bit behind on my blogging again, but I guess that's what happens when you're away from home for 14 out of the 30 days of the month.  That's right.  Addy and I just went to PA.... again.  This time we flew and visited with my family for 2 days.  More on that trip later.  For now, here are the pics from week 24.  Enjoy! :)







I really wanted a smile, so I tried giving her toys to see if it would help her stay in one spot long enough for me to get a good pic...


It didn't work ;)


Yup, that is blue marker on her lips.  She started trying to eat the paper, and this was the result before I had the chance to yank it away.

"Don't I look so innocent though?"

Next up..... you guessed it.  Week 25.  Isn't this thrilling?  Ha ha!







No comments:

Post a Comment