Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Standing!

When Addy and I were outside playing on this gorgeous fall afternoon, she went from this...



To this....



.....all by herself!  It was so exciting, and she was surprised that she stood up, you could tell!  Ha ha!  Addy has been standing holding onto things for awhile now, but this is the first time that she pulled herself up without us putting her there.  (Unless you count a brief second earlier in the week when she pulled up on my leg in the living room .... and then immediately fell back down.)

Here she is; our little One-Toothed Wonder! 


Yup, still just one tooth, but I think the one next to it will be popping through any day now!  I try hard to get pics of her lone little tooth, but my missions fail every time ;)

Anyway, before I go, I just want to mention that it is 75 degrees here in Raleigh on November 22nd.

And that, my friends, is why we live here.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment