Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We Have Ourselves a Crawler!

It's official....Addy is a crawling machine!


I was on my way home from yoga last night (which, might I add, was the very first time I've done a yoga class) and Mike texted me saying that Addy was crawling all over the place!  I couldn't believe it!

Addy had made a few crawling type motions last week when Aunt Tina was here, but last night she really pulled out the big guns and decided to crawl around the room!

Very exciting! ..... But.... is it wrong that I kind of hoped she'd never crawl?  After the initial excitement wore off I sighed and thought, "Here we go."  Time to really baby proof the place.  I've heard from many other moms that life is much easier if your baby goes straight to walking, and skips the whole crawling thing.  Not as much getting into outlets, cords, etc.  All of that stuff that is close to the ground. 

I know that Mike wanted Addy to crawl, and he tried to help her learn from time to time, but I have to admit that I never really did that, because I would just as soon have had her skip that step.  Ha ha.  Oh well, here we are.  With a crawling baby on our hands! 

Look out world....here comes Addy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Addy, you're getting so big! Can't wait to see her again in a few weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Addy!!! Can't wait to see you in 4 weeks!

    ReplyDelete