Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birthday Bash! Part Two

Now that we've covered all of the decorations for Addy's first birthday party, here are some pics and videos of the party itself!


The boys are in the kitchen cooking.... of course.  Are you surprised?


Addy and Aunt Tina :)


Yup, Daddy gave her a bite of one of those donut snowmen, and naturally, she loved it!


Addy with Pap and Grandma Hetrick


Check out how she is gazing adoringly at her Daddy.  Love it :)


Addy with her Grandpa Hertzler and Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Hertzler


Just playing a little "Peek-a-boo Barn" on the I-Pad with Great-Grandma



Checking out her weekly pictures with Grandma Dougherty



Group shot...including those crazy dogs ;)


Lounging out :)


Sleepy girl


A typical situation ;)


Addy with Grandpa and Grandma Hertzler


Gift time!


Addy's favorite card was this singing Winnie the Pooh card from Grandpa and Grandma Hertzler


It's almost cake time!!!!


Happy Birthday Dear Addy!!


Happy Birthday to You!!


"Oooh what is this???"


"Ummm, ewww.  My hands are dirty!"


"Did you hear me???  MY HANDS ARE DIRTY!!!!"
(Ha ha, I think I made my poor little girl terrified of getting her hands dirty.  Hee hee!)


"Wait a minute.  This isn't so bad."


Clap clap!  "I like this!!"


Tried to get a family photo, but Addy was otherwise engaged ;)


Now we're digging in!!


That was delicious!


Happy Birthday Baby Girl!


"Don't mind me.  I'm just a baby playing in the nude."


"I love my new cars!"


"But here's the guy that I love best..."


"My Daddy"

What a great party you had, Addy!  We are so glad that everyone was able to travel the long way from PA to be here for Addy's first birthday.  It was a blast, and a party that we will never forget.  Thank you everyone for the memories!

Here are a few more videos from the day...







Happy first birthday Adilyn Marie!  We love you so, so many millions!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment