Monday, January 9, 2012

47, 48, and 49 Weeks

I just realized that I have been a little bit behind in posting Addy's weekly pics, but I have been taking them every week without fail.  Only 3 more to go until she is one year old!    So here are the last few weeks in review:









OK, as I am now looking back on these pics on the big screen and not on my little camera screen, I am thinking that Addy looks a little sickly in the last two weeks, no?  Especially in week 49.  But she really isn't sick.  I must've taken these pics right after she woke up from a nap or something.  Mental note: wait until Addy looks a little bit more alive before snapping photos ;)

See that rash on each cheek in week 49?  She's had that for about a week now, and I'm not really sure why.  It looks like eczema to me, and it has been dry and cold (relatively speaking) down here, which doesn't help.  And since she has become a big time thumb sucker lately, her poor little left thumb is also all red and dry.  And don't even get me started on her diaper rash.  Our little lady inherited Daddy's sensitive skin, that's for sure.

Mike and I actually threw in the towel on the cloth diapers for awhile, maybe permanently.  Her skin just hasn't been tolerating them.  Now that we have had her in disposables for a few days with some diaper rash cream, things are looking up in that department.

OK, I have rambled on enough about things that I'm sure only Mike and I care about ;)

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. She does look a little sickly! Poor Linny and her sensitive skin....hopefully your next baby can use those cloth diapers!

    ReplyDelete