Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hospital photos

Here are a few photos that I found on my camera from when we were in the hospital:


Shortly after Emma was born:




 
 
 
The next day:









 
 
Now these are just the pics that I got with my camera/I-phone.  We were lucky enough to have Tina there with us for Emma's birth, just like she was with Addy's and she got some amazing pictures!  Here is a link to the slide show:
 
 
Tina also captured Addy and Emma's first meeting, and I'm so glad she did because it was the sweetest thing in the world!  Check it out:
 

We are all adjusting well to our newest addition, and Addy especially is blowing us away with how much she loves Emmy already.  I adore my girls, and am so blessed to have been given the amazing family that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment