Monday, June 13, 2011

Poolside Princess

As you all know, Addy loves to be outside, so once in awhile I'll take her to the pool with me so she can sit under the umbrella while mommy gets some sun.  She loves to be out there and just roll around on a blanket in the shade :)

We have tried to dip her in the pool...she is not a fan.  Someday I hope that she'll love it as much as I did when I was little.  She is still too young for sunscreen, so I can't really have her out of the shade for very long anyway.

Here are some photos and a video from some of our lazy pool days.

That's right...they have best friend matching bathing suits!

This girl has more hats...

Carley too

Carley is sleepy.  Addy, of course, is not. ;)

Addy and Mommy


It was so hot that day, and once the bathing suit came off, she was one happy little girl!

New day, new pool, new suit

Somehow Sarah got her to sleep despite the Memorial Day chaos at the pool.  Impressive Sarah, impressive!

And last, but not least, we had some pool time with Daddy... (Note that her cloth diaper matches her suit...I love doing that!)


Gotta love a Carolina summer! :)

1 comment:

  1. Addy Marie! In this family we love to lay out, go in pools and go to the beach. You better learn quickly:)

    ReplyDelete