Wednesday, June 8, 2011

She's Famous!



OK, that might be an extreme statement, but a few weeks ago Addy's nursery made it to a baby blog called Baby Lifestyles.  I've been meaning to post about this ever since it happened, but I'm only now getting around to it.  Go figure.  The picture above was taken around the time that Addy achieved celebrity status.

Baby Lifestyles is a blog dedicated to all things baby and they stumbled across Tina's blog when she featured Addy's nursery.  One thing lead to another and they posted a little piece on their blog about Addy's nursery.  They had a list of questions, and between Tina and I, we answered said questions and, poof, we're famous!  Again, that might be an exaggeration, but I was definitely pretty pumped about this.

I guess if anyone is famous in this scenario, it's my little sis.  Her photography and her blog have made it big!  Just in case anyone doesn't already know it, here is a link to her awesome blog: Tina Jay Photography.

And last, but not least, a link to Addy's nursery on the world wide web!!  Enjoy!

 http://www.babylifestyles.com/2011/04/real-nursery-pink-and-brown-baby-girl-room/

No comments:

Post a Comment